Voting Terms & Conditions
4th Wall Youth Solidarity Project (Art Competition)
- Voters are allowed one vote per the voting period, which will take place between May 22, 2014 and June 19, 2014.
- Dates are subject to change at 4th Wall: Youth Solidarity Project (FMJF/AGO) organizers’ discretion without notice. Any change will be posted on www.youthsolidarityproject.ca.
- No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of voting is allowed. Participants who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or who attempt to interfere with the voting process or the operation of the Website in any way, will be disqualified and their votes will not be counted.
- 4th Wall: Youth Solidarity Project (FMJF/AGO) organizers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend voting should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the voting process. All decisions regarding the voting process shall be final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal.
- 4th Wall Youth Solidarity Project organizers (FMJF/AGO) and media sponsor affiliates are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Website, Internet or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of voting information (regardless of cause), or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions, which may limit one’s ability to vote, including any injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the voting or downloading of any materials. 4th Wall Youth Solidarity Project organizers (FMJF/AGO)) are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted or misdirected votes, which will be disqualified. 4th Wall Youth Solidarity Project organizers (FMJF/AGO) shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security and accuracy of all votes and the voting process (provided, however, that you acknowledge and agree that such methodologies are not infallible, and that 4th Wall Youth Solidarity Project organizers (FMJF/AGO)make no guarantee as to their effectiveness).
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to vote. Start dates and end dates for the voting process, while scheduled, are subject to change at 4th Wall: Youth Solidarity Project (FMJF/AGO) organizers’ discretion.
- All decisions regarding the voting process shall be final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal. All voting data will be confidential.
- The content contained on www.youthsolidarity.ca is provided only for the purposes of browsing, viewing, listening, research, interpretation and discussion, where such activities are limited to non-commercial, educational and personal use only (“Permitted Uses”).
- The migration of content – which includes but is not limited to downloading, printing and/or the re-presentation of content in some other way – is limited to Permitted Uses only. All other uses of this content, other than the ones provided for in the Copyright Notice, are expressly forbidden and prohibited.
Links to the Website
- 4th Wall: Youth Solidarity Project (FMJF/AGO) organizers encourage other organization websites to link to the 4th Wall: Youth Solidarity Project (FMJF/AGO) home page as a normal link.
Links to External Sites
- Links to third-party websites outside 4th Wall: Youth Solidarity Project (FMJF/AGO) website are provided to users as a convenience, and the 3rd party organisation who choose to include the link on its website in no way implies an endorsement or acceptance of the content or use of these external sites by the Project organisers (FMJF/AGO).
- The Gallery and FMJF shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third-party websites or linked resources.
4th Wall: Youth Solidarity Project (FMJF/AGO) organizers and webmaster may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms because they are binding.